Today we are exploring the use of websites.
- AI chip firm Nvidia valued at $2tnBooming business at Nvidia sees investors bet the AI revolution will live up to its "hype".
- Google denies Gmail is shutting down after viral hoaxThe tech giant says its email service is 'here to stay' after a hoax picked up 7m views on social media.
- Leisure firm told scanning staff faces is illegalThe data watchdog orders Serco Leisure to stop using facial recognition technology on its employees.
- Reddit users say share plans 'beginning of the end'Redditors are reacting with anger as the social media platform files to become publicly listed.
- Vice Media stops publishing on site and cuts jobsVice Media Group filed for bankruptcy in May and was bought by Fortress Investment Group.
- Why some cyber-attacks hit harder than othersThe British Library has been hobbled for months by a cyber-attack and experts warn of similar damage ahead.
- The 'mind-bending' bionic arm powered by AIBBC Click reporter Paul Carter tries out a high-tech prosthetic promising a 'full range of human motion'.
- China tech firm claimed it could hack Foreign OfficeA Chinese company claimed it had the ability to hack the UK's Foreign Office, leaked documents suggest.
- AT&T says cell network restored after outageThousands of customers lost phone service earlier in the day.
- Critics say Final Fantasy Rebirth a stunning sequelReviews of the highly anticipated follow-up to 2020's Remake praise its open world and story.