We are seeking to appoint a dedicated and passionate primary practitioner to join our school team.
The current vacancy is within the KS2 team.
The successful applicant will:
- As a member of the leadership team, work collaboratively to promote the ethos of the school
- Be passionate and committed towards outstanding teaching, learning, well-being and securing high standards
- Be an innovative and reflective practitioner and leader.
- Have excellent interpersonal/communication skills securing the commitment of others to high levels of progress and achievement.
- Be prepared to lead a core subject and be involved in the wider life of the school
Visits to the school are welcomed, week comensing 16th May 2022.
Closing date: Friday 20th May (8:30am)
Shortlisting: Friday 20th May
Interviews: Thursday 26th May (am)