We are seeking to recruit a suitably experienced Teaching Assistants to join our caring, successful and well-respected school.
The vacancies are to provide support for pupils in both Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2.
The successful applicant will:
- Hold at least a recognised NVQ Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent
- Be able to demonstrate very good relationships with children and adults
- Be able to motivate children and inspire them to learn
- Have experience of working across phases – Key Stage 1 and 2
- Be a good team player
- Be willing to coordinate an after school activity We can offer a very supportive staff and an exciting and stimulating learning environment.
Visits to the school are welcomed, following Covid guidance, prior to the submission of applications on:
- Thursday 27th January 4pm
- Tuesday 1st February 4pm
- Thursday 3rd February 4pm
- Tuesday 8th February 4pm
Closing date: Wednesday 9th February
Shortlisting: Wednesday 9th February
Interviews: Wednesday 16th February
Some children form years 5 and 6 had the opportunity to represent School at the Middlesbrough indoor athletics event (17/11/21), taking part in an array of both track and field events. Everyone certainly made us all proud with their fantastic effort, attitude and team work – well done to you all!