Salary: £20,344 – £21,166
The Governing Body of Newham Bridge Primary School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic School Administrator who can work in partnership with the current School Business Manager and Headteacher to lead our school forward.
We are looking for someone who has good numeracy and literacy skills and has an NVQ level 2 or above in a relevant discipline. An individual who is keen to develop their knowledge and skills in undertaking administrative, financial and organisational processes within the school. We can offer a commitment to your professional development and a friendly and supportive environment.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to:
- To manage and deliver a high quality clerical support and administration service to the school
- Undertake Reception duties
- Maintaining information systems
- Undertaking financial administration processes
- To work as a member of a high performing team which is responsible for, and anticipates, the needs of the school and provides timely and effective support.
Closing date: 23rd November 2018
Shortlisting: 23rd November 2018
Interview date: 30th November 2018
Visits to the school are welcome: 3.30 – 4.00pm and 4.00 – 5.00pm Tuesday 20th November
Completed application forms to be emailed to email@example.com or by post (see Contact page)
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.