The School Council is made up of two elected representatives from each year group.
The aim of our school council is: To listen to others, to solve problems and to make our school a safe and happy place and to understand that everyone feels valued.
We see our School Councillors as holding very responsible positions. A councillor is someone who sits on the council and it is their job to:
- Attend meetings regularly.
- Talk to people they represent and feedback their views to the council.
- Make suggestions for change.
- Have ideas to share with the council.
- Take on a particular task and get things done.
Being a councillor is a very responsible job as they have a lot of ideas and sometimes have to do things in their own time.
Our School Councillors are:
Year 1 – John R & Layla H
Year 2 – Harry C
Year 3 – Poppy W & Mia N
Year 4 – Max V & Zhi Yi T
Year 5 – Ibrahim H
Year 6 – Mahnoor R & Abbie C